5 Important Reasons Why You Need to Migrate Your Store from Magento Enterprise to Shopify Plus
How do Shopify Plus and Magento Enterprise compare? Why you need to consider migrating your store from Magento to Shopify right now!
➢ The CSV is not the best solution
Magento Enterprise, on the other side, is recommended for clients who sell more complicated items, who have several brands or stores, who want to improve the customer experience, who have a huge inventory, and for business owners who want to have a better control over their business. Magento is a self-hosted ecommerce solution meaning you have to pay separately for web hosting. The web hosting expenses depend on how many visitors come to your website and how many products you have. The web hosting may cost you from $15 to $300 per month. This platform is not as friendly as Shopify is and development skills and experience are required if you want to build and launch an online store. If you think you are not skillful enough, you will need to hire extra help. The rate for Magento developer depends on a few factors and can cost you from $20 to $200/hour. If you are thinking on starting a new online business in the United Kingdom, but you need more reasons to choose the right platform between Shopify Plus and Magento enterprise, click here.
If you think that Magento Enterprise can’t meet your needs, it is time to do something. It is time to migrate your store to Shopify. Here are 5 reasons why you need to consider moving your online store from Magento to Shopify:
1. Web hosting: There is nothing easier than using a fully hosted ecommerce solution. The web hosting service is included in the monthly price and building your own store takes less than 10 minutes.
2. Ease of use: The simple and elegant storefront always attract the attention of the customers. For vendors who are interested in making extensive changes, Shopify is going to be a great solution. Shopify is usually chosen by those who start their business and want a platform that is quick to set up and easy to manage.
3. Online store style: Shopify can offer you a wide selection of templates and themes that will help you design the store of your dreams. Together with design and layout, the customers can enjoy the convenience of shopping online and a chance to choose from over 65 payment gateways.
4. Support: Ecommerce solution Shopify provides tech support via phone 24/7. After migration from Magento Enterprise, you can count on high-quality support and a team who can help you solve any kind of problem.
5. Goodies: With Shopify, you can create promotions with promo codes, daily deals, and sales. You can use the store’s analytics capabilities and check the performance that will allow calculating the monthly profit.
There you go – 5 reasons to migrate from Magento to Shopify right now!
Shopify Plus vs Magento – which platform is better for you and your customers? As with most important decisions, the final choice isn’t clear-out! Read
The difference between a self-hosted and fully hosted ecommerce platform is the web hosting part! Read and discover how do self-hosted ecommerce solutions like Magento
If you think you need a better and easier to use ecommerce solution it means it is time to replatform! Compare Shopify Plus vs Magento